As you are reading this right now, I am on a plane heading home from New York * insert crying emoji here *. While I was preparing my posts ahead of time for while I was on my trip I was having a difficult time figuring out what today’s post should be. I originally was just going to share older posts on twitter since I did not want to rush and publish a less than quality post, but then an idea hit me. I figured I would share with you five things I think you should check out today. Also on an unrelated note please enjoy this awesome photo I took on my first trip to New York, I’m pretty proud of it!
1. Why It Is Ok To Feel Lost In Your 20’s: In case you happened to miss this post I published in October, I highly recommend you check it out today. This is probably my favorite post I have created so far as well as my most well written post. I’m pretty proud of it and I think it‘s something everyone can relate to and is incredibly relevant to my life. I think it’s great advice and I find myself referring to this post when I’m feeling a bit lost.
2. Why I Love Public Health and Why It Is Important!: This is another piece I wrote that I am pretty proud of. In case you didn’t know, my major in college was public health. I wrote this piece in May, the day before my graduation, so before I started posting twice a week. I figured many of you probably haven’t come across this piece yet and I suggest you give it a read and educate yourself on some public health.
3. Vivianna Does Makeup Capsule Wardrobe Coverage: Anna, one of my favorite YouTubers and bloggers, discovered this thing called a capsule wardrobe that was originally created by the blog Unfancy. She thought it was such a great idea that she proceeded to create her own capsule wardrobe. I have linked her first of two videos on this here and in the information box in these videos she provides all the links about the capsule wardrobe along with the blog posts she created on the topic as well. I was inspired by Anna and I am in the process of creating mine; can’t wait to officially have my capsule wardrobe.
4. Lily Pebbles Inside Her Wardrobe: Debs: Lily Pebbles is another one of my favorite YouTubers and bloggers, her YouTube videos are absolutely awesome (actually thinking of doing a blog post about her soon). Anyways, there’s one video she did fairly recently that is probably my favorite one of hers where she interviewed her friend Debs about her style and wardrobe. It was a bit different from Lily’s usual videos but it just as amazing. Her technique and editing skills really make this video something special, in my opinion she set the bar for other YouTubers with this video. Seriously if you give this video a look you should check out some of the others on her channel, she puts so much time and effort in them that is definitely reflected.
5. How I Met Your Mother: How I Met Your Mother is more than just one of my favorite TV shows, in fact…it’s a way of life. So I figured I would suggest a few of my favorite episodes from season two (aka the best season of the show and season four is pretty great too). Anyways, if you do decide to watch this show today you should watch “Slap Bet”, “Stuff”, or “Arrivederci, Fiero” orrrr you could watch them all. They are great episodes and run only thirty minutes long. All are available on Netflix and I promise you will not regret it.
I hope you enjoyed my ideas for you to check out today instead of some new content. Please let me know what you think if you decide to check any of these things out and see ya back on the blog on Friday!